RTK injection broken?

Seems there is something broken in the lastest MP beta with respect to the RTK injection.

You need to Click the USE button. Then restart

You’re saying to hit “Use” on a blank line BEFORE hitting “Start”?

This UI makes no sense at all.

If you are trying to survey new base then yes. But in picture it looks like your trying to use the top one but clicked in wrong place.

No. The survey in had just completed and I hit save. I had actually selected the bottom line before hitting save, but it doesn’t seem to matter.

Did survey tell you it was completed or the number was equal. It takes a minute or two to complete survey after number drops to target Number

It says position is valid in the screencap.

The long value is missing so click on use button. Again and restart let it finish

Even tho is says position valid it needs this type of value to be showing for RTCM Base

1 Like

How do you know when it is finished?

Then when it flags position valid it will save the position

The second value is missing in picture here so even though it was in process of finish it had not quite finished

Maybe there should be a box or something that says “survey in complete”.

I assumed that part of the UI just wasn’t rendering correctly since the bar graph doesn’t seem to render correctly.

5 minutes after it switched to “position valid”…

For what it’s worth, I’ve seen this system get RTK fix in the past with the 1.2 chipset firmware and a previous version of mission planner. Granted, it couldn’t hold the fix and would drop to float all the time but it worked previously.

I let it “finish” for ~20-30 minutes and it never finished.

I may have just confirmed. You are right update in a minute with second attempt. Second attempt was the same no Y position shows so it can’t save. @Michael_Oborne?

Andrew what version of MP are you using ?

He said latest beta. So before I attempted. I forced latest beta update. 1.3.48 build 1.1.6335.25413

So we are all looking at 1.3.48 build 1.1.6335.25413