I chatted with @juvinski on gitter today. I looked at these logs and some new ones he posted:
- there's a CG problem
- Pitch PID.P is set too high (2), the lower autotune values are better
- TKOFF_THR_MINACC=6 is a saftey problem. Log shows accel is hitting 30s, I suggest 12-15.
- The auto land mission is generally all wrong.
- TKOFF_THR_MINSPD=6 is not reccommend. The description says MINACC is prefered
- TKOFF_THR_DELAY=16 (1.6 second delay) is waaaaay too long. Default is 2, I suggest a number closer to that
- LIM_PITCH_MIN/MAX of -4000/+4000 (+/-40deg) is extreme. Default is 20, I suggest a number closer to that
- TECS_PITCH_MIN/MAX of 0/0 means to not do anythign special during takeoff, use the global limits. If you're having takeoff problems, I suggest looking at every takeoff related param
In general, it looks like you're touched too many params. Save params, Reset to defaults, and compare. The defaults should be pretty good, change what you need for your aircraft type and launch method but don't go too crazy on the other params. Also, I highly suggest flying v3.8beta.