Problem with frsky+rssi

Hello to all!

today i went to setup the rssi from my x8r(last firmware eu lbt), adding the Resistor/capacitor filter, as suggest from arducopter wiki.

Well, its not perfectly working. The rssi showed on mission planner its not stable, but its floating beetween 100% and 78% like a square pulse.

Same result if i connect receiver to A0 pin without filter.

I tryed 2 different resistor, first 4.7K and 10 microfarad capacitor(as suggested wiki) second time with 10k resistor+ 10 microfarad capacitor, but no looks differences.

Anyone can help?

I am using an X8R unit with no resistor/capacitor. I have this setup on a Pixhawk and Pixracer though.

The manual for D8R shows it outputs RSSI as PWM so the Resistor/Capacitor must convert that to a voltage between 0 and 3.3v. Not needed on an X8R which already outputs 0 - 3.3v.

Mike

thx iseries, but in my case its not working, i alredy tryed to use the rssi port from my x8r, connectiond it directly to my apm with a 2 wire servo cable(signal and gnd) but the output from rssi port looks like a square pulse, infact on mission planner hud, i can see the rssi jump 100%-75%

ciao mandami foto ti come li hai messi e della configurazione della
macchina

Ciao,

purtroppo ora non ho possibilita di fare foto xche sono a lavoro fino a stasera,

cmq il filtro è uguale a questo: https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7479/15239297264_1de788d928.jpg

ed è connesso da una parte alla porta rssi della x8r e dall’altra è connesso al pin 0 della mia apm 2.6

Ho imposato da mission planner rssi_pid 0 e rssi_range 3,3