Pixhawk 2 is Shipping!

It’s shipping!!! (see The Cube, Pixhawk2.1 is out the door)

1 Like

Great news, my congratulations!

1 Like

Hey Philip! Congratulations mate! I hope the “trip” was worth it. Can’t wait to unbox mine.

Speaking of the cardboard box, I think it’s too big - can you make it smaller? I trust the box is open source too? (my tongue is buried in my cheek…)

Again, congrats - and thank you.

n.

1 Like

Fantastic news and well done Philip, plus a big thank you.

Just ordered a couple of units from XM2 and will purchase more when RTK is available.

Cheers, Steve

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: How to Connect AirSpeed Sensor to Pixhawk2

hmm, I ordered and paid $266 ( proficnc.com ) on 01/25/2017, today is already 04/14/2017, this company still has not shipped out the item I ordered. I am suspecting this pixhawk is going no where, might need to start considering some other FCs.

What version did you order? I ordered in early February (02/07/2017) and just received mine this week.

I ordered the HERE+ GPS and Pixhawk 2.1 Edison bundle.

I am glad you got yours, nice!

mine:

Reference Product Quantity Unit price Total price
Items (tax excl.) $240.0
Items (tax incl.) $240.0
Shipping & handling (tax incl.) $26.0
Total $266.0
HX6001 Pixhawk2.1 Standard Set, not compatible with Edison Chip(No delivery till late February)
1 $238.0 $238.0
HX6011 GPS2 Port Cable (No Delivery Til Late February)
1 $2.0 $2.0
Date Carrier Weight Shipping cost Tracking number
01/25/2017 DHL 1.200 lb $26.0 -

So I ordered:
Pixhawk2.1 Standard Set, not compatible with Edison Chip(No delivery till late February) and GPS2 Port Cable (No Delivery Til Late February)

never got it!

I have my oroid xu4 connecting to pixhawk lite, that is why I didn’t order edison. good didn’t throw away more $$$ :(, but, good for you, glad you got it!

ming