Painless360 shows setting up telemetry on Ardupilot is no headache

In his October edition Painless360 covers two wireless telemetry options for ArduPilot/Pixhawk 2.1. The first option is the standard telemetry radio, which allows you to talk to your vehicle over the air waves, like a long virtual usb cable between your vehicle and Mission Planner. The second option is FlightDeck “which is essentially like a mini Mission Planner that appears on your radio.”
Check out this video for a great introduction and hands-on explanation on how to set up these links without the headaches.

Telemetry hardware was provided by 3DXR in the UK.
Standard 3DR type telemetry radio made and sold by mrobotics.io
FlightDeck telemetry app for Taranis and adapter cable available from Craft and Theory.
Please consider subscribing to Painless360 and supporting the channel by visiting http://www.patreon.com/painless360

What headache setting up telemetry? Cool Taranis app, really handy. (No pun intended)

I know, I hesitated a bit with the title since it’s really no headache setting up telemetry in ArduPilot. :sweat_smile: I wanted to go with the Painless360 theme. Thanks for the compliment. Enjoyed the pun ;).

Found a tittle that better reflects ArduPilot telemetry. Cheers.