New to ArduRover, Some Questions

I am new to Autopilot hardware and was thinking on getting a Pixhawk PX4 2.4.8 to set up an autonomous rover (Traxxis slash 2wd), when reading the ArduPilot Rover setup I saw a mention of it going into full revers when something goes wrong. I was just wondering if this issue was fixed? The long term goal here is to make a autonomous boat I am just testing out he accuracy and feasibility of attempting this. The boat will be set up more as a skid-steer since it has two motors and no rudder but that is a problem for a latter data.

@Porter,
That issue was fixed over two years ago so you should have not have any problems using the ArduRover firmware.
Regards,
TCIII AVD

Welcome aboard. Please start new topics, not append to old or unrelated ones. Thx… Have fun with rover, it’s a blast :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

Thank you, I figured that was the case but I could not find a date on the documentation.

Hello, everyone! I’m Sharath

Kind of new to Pixhawk.

I’m trying to build a 6 wheeled rover with 4 wheel steering from scratch. I’m not getting how to control 6 motors because when I load the Rover firmware only 2 PWM pins are active. So how can I interface and control all the motors individually?e
Anyone, please help me.

Next time please create a new topic for your question.
You can’t control 4 motors individually. Only left side motors and right side motors for skid steering.

Thanks, Grant.