Need compiled v2.50

Does anyone know of a site with a compiled version 2.50 or maybe have it archived?
I need to revert back to it from v2.51 beta and am clueless on how to compile it from the zip files.
Thank you, Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

It’s been a while since i tinkered with rover but i probably can compile a binary for you :slight_smile:
What plattform are you using ? I guess Pixhawk ?

Cheers
Linus

Hi Linus,
You are most kind. Thank you. I should have mentioned in my first post that it was for an APM 2.6. We will change over to the Pixhawk at some point, but there is no pressing need. Our project is controlling a waterjet powered kayak (known as Jetyak) for conducting bathymetry and current surveys in shallow water. So we are keeping things pretty simple. Follow a standard “mowing the lawn” grid and controlling only steering and throttle. One of my colleagues made the cardinal sin of upgrading the firmware and software the night before a major project and we had issues.
It turned out that because the computer we use in the field can’t go on our work 'net, that was the reason I couldn’t find the previous versions of Rover firmware and thought I had to compile. Hooking it into my desktop seems to have provided a solution, though I seem to have firewall issues between MP and the archives. (we are a federal government site), but that’s ITs problem. But, again I very much appreciate you response and help, this is a great community. Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

i know this upgrade before the show thing, been there even with not open plattorms :slight_smile: let me tell you that was fun night…
Just in case i have build a 2.50 apm firmware for you:

APMrover2_50.elf.zip

Let us know how you go :slight_smile:

Cheers
Linus