Moving ArduRover discussions from DIY Drones to this Forum

Hi All,
Do we want to start fresh here or should we move pertinent ArduRover discussions on the DIY Drones forum to this forum?
Comments?
Regards,
TCIII

I think it’s good. finally a proper forum :slight_smile:

Linus

We definitely need to get this forum set up to our liking, and the surest way is to start using it.

I have uploaded a PX4 Firmware Installation page to the ArduRover forum and am working on an illustration for the PX4 wiring to add to the setup page.

Anybody know which PX4IO servo out pins go to the motor, the steering servo, the second motor for skid steer or anything else for the PX4 (Sonar 1 and Sonar 2 for instance)? :confused:

Gary,

Thanks for uploading the PX4 Firmware Installation page… for a beginner like me it is invaluable. Given its likely usefulness to others, perhaps it should be established as a separate topic. Will this forum do “stickies”? That is, topics which are so useful as to be placed at the top of the list for every search? If so, this would, in my opinion, be a candidate.

Mark

As much as I would hate this, I vote start fresh. I know some information maybe lost, but it will give us all a chance to start more “properly”

Humbly,
Roo

i think as well that a fresh start is a good thing for the Rover :slight_smile:

I think you missed 3 yrs and a whole other forum in between. But this time it will move.

We should archive this thread.

indeed i was not very active on the ardupilot.com forums.