Mission Planner simulation problems

Dear friends
I’m trying to install SITL on Windows 7. The process is getting according to the instructions in:
http://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/sitl-native-on-windows.html#sitl-native-on-windows
I have successfully installed already, Misiion Planner 1.3.45, Cynwin 32-bit and MAVProxy for Windows
To save having to set up paths every time I start SITL, I tryed to set up the path to the Tools/autotest directory.

1. Open and then close the Cygwin Terminal from the desktop.
    Tip
    This will create initialisation files for the user in the Cygwin home directory (and display their locations). For example, a user’s home directory might be located at C:\cygwin\home\user_name.
  2. Navigate the file system to the home directory and open the .bashrc files (e.g. C:\cygwin\home\user_name.bashrc.
  3. Add the following line to the end of .bashrc
  4. export PATH=$PATH:$HOME/ardupilot/Tools/autotest
    When I enter the path:
    USER@USER-PC ~
    $ C:\Program Files (x86)\home\USER.bashrc
    I get the message:

-bash: syntax error unexpected symbol«(»

USER@USER-PC ~
Please any advice how to proceed?
If I procced until the final step:

Download and make ArduPilot
then I get the following results:
USER@USER-PC ~
$ git clone git://github.com/Ardupilot/ardupilot.git
fatal: destination path ‘ardupilot’ already exists and is not an empty directory.

USER@USER-PC ~
$ cd ardupilot

USER@USER-PC ~/ardupilot
$ git submodule update --init --recursive

(nothing is showing)

When I am trying to simulate a python script described mission, in mission Planner Simulator, the quad Copter is shown in the simulator, but it not follows the Waypoints of the mission (the waypoints however are shown on the simulator).
Also in some scripts where the dronekit module is included, I get the message:

Error running script. No module named dronekit

What is going wrong?