Instant flip on version 3.4.6 and 3.3.3

The airframe is a DJI S1000+
FW for first flip: 3.4.6 then downgraded to FW 3.3.3, then it flipped in same manner and same direction again

4 files provided here.2

Parameter file provided is for log 19’s flip and is called DH1 Flipped Params
Log 18 is a 30 minute long motor burn in performed before the flight 19’s log, she was weighted down so no flip was possible
log 14 was the first time she flipped
log 19 was the second time she flipped, this log appears to be corrupt due to missing FMT (don’t know why)

NO Errors are thrown by the autopilot
magnetometer was calibrated and showed correct direction
accelerometers were calibrated and showed no errors, tilting the aircraft showed correct orientation
Visual inspection shows no bad wires
Props are oriented correctly (CW vs CCW) and show no damage
Wire output to the motors are confirmed correct and was flown succesfully 4 times prior to the flip issue taking hold

The first flip occurred after we downgraded from fw version 3.4.6 to 3.3.3. To do this I loaded arduplane (which forces a memory erase) then loaded 3.3.3 (which also forced a memory erase)

Any help would be appreciated!!

You stated that propellers are oriented correctly.
How about actual motor rotation?
Has that confirmed to be correct?

And make sure the craft is “proper” orientation.

An experienced builder friend of mine had a hex flipping on him constantly.
Drove him nuts trying to figure it out.
Turns out, he had the front facing him, not the rear as most setup diagrams indicate.

most common reason for instant flipping is incorrect motor order.

"The first flip occurred after we downgraded from fw version 3.4.6 to 3.3.3. "
is it so that the same connection order flew before? - if yes, maybe you have an odd flight controller orientation (like upside-down) - and this config were removed with the rest.

SOLVED:

When the upgrade to 3.4.6 occurred there was a new set of parameters introduced, namely frame class and type. Because we downgraded to 3.3.3 somehow it caused our frame type to go from OCTA to OCTA_QUAD. There is a VERY small chance that I just “fat fingered” the selection, but I think getting struck by lightning twice is more likely.

I did a wipe to default instead of a reflash and loaded a parameter file from a working bird. She flies great again!

TYVM for the help!