Getting out of DIY - Suff for sale :(

If anyone wants to get into DIY drones, I have a deal for you.
Reducing stress and freeing up time has made me decide to end my DIY Drone hobby. As such I’m going to get rid of all my drone stuff I’ve bought and collected.
There is enough stuff to make 2 complete drones (with the addition of one Raspberry Pi) and then the brains for a third. I would sell it all for a pretty steep discount.
Message me if you’re interested for more info.
This type of DIY requires a Raspberry Pi (one in included in all this stuff) and linux skills. It isn’t hard to learn but if you havne’t done it before, you’ll get a crash course doing these haha.
When purchased new, the price comes to over $1800. But as a lot I’d like to offer someone a steep discount and sell it all for $1300. There basically two complete drones in here (various stages of assembly) and the brains for a 3rd. It would be great for a couple of people to go in on to get into Linux controlled drones for cheaper than it would cost to buy the parts themselves.
Here is a list of everything:
SkyRC IMAX B6 Digital RC AC Lipo Li-polymer Battery Balance Charger
Navio2 x 2
Navio+
Raspberry Pi 2B
Q Brain 20 Amp
Multistar High Capacity 4S 5200mAh Multi-Rotor Lipo Pack
Q450 V3 Glass Fiber Quadcopter Frame 450mm - Integrated PCB Version
Quanum i8 8ch 2.4GHZ AFHDS 2A Digital Proportional Radio System Mode 2 - I LOVE this controller! So clean and simple
Black Widow 3508-400Kv With Built-In ESC CW/CCW x 4
Quanum Spider 700 Professional Multi-Rotor Frame
Multistar High Capacity 6S 6600mAh Multi-Rotor Lipo Pack
Turnigy Multistar Twin Output 5/10 Amp (6-50V) SBEC for Lipoly
HKPilot 500mW Transceiver Telemetry Radio Set V2 (915Mhz)
Andoer 2D Light Weight Silver Brushless Motor Gimbal for DJI Phantom 1 2 3+ Aerial Photography
Foxnovo Universal Tall Landing Gear Skid for DJI F450 F550 Sk480 Multirotor Quadcopter
Walkera Devo-7 Transmitter
Walkera Devention DEVO RX701 2.4GHz 7 Channel Receiver RX 2.4 GHz DEVO 6 7 8 12
3DR, PPM Encoder Kit, EAR99
DJI E310 Tuned Propulsion System - the four motor kit
Fat Shark Teleporter Video Goggles w/ PilotHD - I’ll have to look up if its V2 or V3 for the goggles and camera
L250 5.8GHz 250mW 7g Wireless Video Transmission Transmitter Module for GoPro Hero 3/3+ GoPro Hero 4
4X 1555 15x5.5 Tarot Carbon Fiber Prop Propeller CW/CCW for T-Motor Multi-copter x 2
DuBro Tru-Spin Prop Propeller Balancer for Air & Heli

Did you end up finding any buyers?

I will take the two navio 2’s skyRC IMax, prop balancer, Q450 frame, and HKPilot 500mw telemetry 912mhz if you decide to break up the sale.