Flightgear does not work with

Hello everybody

I want to simulate different control strategies using MavProxy, APM Planner 2 and Flightgear, based on the Arducopter controller.
I followed basically the instructions presented here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2190616

which are explained pretty well. Instead of using a virtual machine on windows, I used only ubuntu 14.04.

I can simulate without problem, that is, APM Planner 2 and MacProxy connect and work well. However, when I try to finally use Flightgear with them both, following those instructions (executing firstly Flightgear, the so called “Manual way” in the manual), I got this in the terminal:

Enabling ATI viewport hack Cannot find splash screen file 'Aircraft/arducopter/arducopter.jpg'. Using default. environment init Nasal runtime error: nil used in numeric context at /home/pablo/ardupilot/Tools/autotest/aircraft/arducopter/quad.nas, line 25 called from: /home/pablo/ardupilot/Tools/autotest/aircraft/arducopter/quad.nas, line 32 called from: /home/pablo/ardupilot/Tools/autotest/aircraft/arducopter/quad.nas, line 39 called from: /usr/share/games/flightgear/Nasal/globals.nas, line 105 Error in ground network. Failed to find first waypoint: 0 at YBBN Error in ground network. Failed to find first waypoint: 0 at YBBN Error in ground network. Failed to find first waypoint: 0 at YBBN Error in ground network. Failed to find first waypoint: 0 at YBBN

I try then to open MavProxy and APM Planner, and they both work! However, Flightgear doesn’t do anything and its terminal keeps on throwing those errors. I tried also to execute Flightgear and MavProxy at the same time by adding to copter.sh:

cd cd ardupilot/Tools/autotest ./fg_quad_view.sh &

that is, the “Automatic way”, but with similar results.

Does anybody have a clue what I am doing wrong? I googled it, but I did not get anyway to solve this.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Have you had any luck with this? I am having the same problem and have not been able to find a solution.

yes,I have a same problem,this is my situation and my operation,have you done with this problem?