Can I connect Pixhawk 2.1 to IPad?

Can I connect Pixhawk 2.1 to IPad?

Probably.

You’ll need an iOS compatible ground station, such as qgroundcontrol or one of the other iOS compatible apps listed here, and you will need a bluetooth adapter for the pixhawk so that it can communicated with your iPad.

Qgroundcontrol on IOS will only connect via WiFi. No go with Bluetooth. I connect to PixRacer via the ESP8266 radio.

Thank you. I cannot use the USB then.

On Android if I plug in an OTG cable to the USB port and then plug my 915Mhz telemetry radio into that it works fine. I don’t know about Apple products.

Thanks, Grant.

You cannot connect anything to iOS which isn’t apple licensed. This is the same problem with direct USB or Bluetooth on iOS. The Bluetooth radio thingies that are available to work with Android are not licensed for iOS hence they can’t work with iOS/QGC. Not much about that can be done from the QGC side of things unfortunately.

That’s a bummer. I guess the best solution is to give up the Evil Empire (Apple) and come to the light :smiley:

Thanks, Grant.

How did you connect? I tried the same, but I don’t know how to connect to my pixhawk. I tried to add, using UDP, but failed. Should I change the listening port or Target Hosts?