Can ArduRover be controlled from a Companion Computer with P

Hey ,
I am trying to control my Rover with a Companion Computer ( Raspberry Pi). I have installed DroneKit Python on the Pi, The commands works fine for a Copter as most of the tutorial says. but they do not work for Rover.
The Raspberry Pi is getting connected to the Pixhawk, but when the pi commands the Pixhawk to move with vehicle.message_factory.set_position_target_local_ned_encode the Rover dose not move. this worked fine for the QuadCopter.
Is there any alternative or any other way by which i can control the Rover any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Yes it is possible. Other people have it working. I’ve not done it myself though. Try a bit more internet and forum searching - hopefully the answer will pop up.
Thanks, Grant.

[quote=“akshay”]Hey ,
I am trying to control my Rover with a Companion Computer ( Raspberry Pi). I have installed DroneKit Python on the Pi, The commands works fine for a Copter as most of the tutorial says. but they do not work for Rover.
The Raspberry Pi is getting connected to the Pixhawk, but when the pi commands the Pixhawk to move with vehicle.message_factory.set_position_target_local_ned_encode the Rover dose not move. this worked fine for the QuadCopter.
Is there any alternative or any other way by which i can control the Rover any help is appreciated.
Thanks.[/quote]

Hey This sound very interesting, i’m tried a similar thing with the quad and i want to let the quad move with the raspberry, could you send me some code to understand?

Thanks

Did this ever get resolved? I am looking to attempt the same thing on a rover over the next few days.