Bug in BATT2 monitoring system

Hello.
I found a bug in second battery monitoring system in the Pixhawk.
If to set the same settings in MP like in the “BATT” for the “BATT2” then, the voltage in MP displays in millivolts and the current is zero.
Conditions:
Pixhawk @ Plane 3.4.0
Mission Planner 1.3.32
3.3 Volts is applied to ADC 6.6 - virtual pin 15

To clarify are you saying the second battery monitoring is working fine its just that if you configure MP to monitor the same battery twice then the values are different?
In otherwords if you left BATT2 monitoring as it was and changed the BATT settings to monitor a 3DR power brick all would be ok?
Thanks, Grant.

[quote=“gmorph”]To clarify are you saying the second battery monitoring is working fine its just that if you configure MP to monitor the same battery twice then the values are different?
In otherwords if you left BATT2 monitoring as it was and changed the BATT settings to monitor a 3DR power brick all would be ok?
Thanks, Grant.[/quote]
No, the second battery monitoring is not working fine in any conditions. The BATT2 voltage monitoring is working, but the value is in the millivolts and the BATT2 current is always zero under any parameters in PM.
And yes, the BATT monitoring is fine and it is not dependы from BATT2 parameters in MP. Only BATT2 is wrong.
You can see at the screenshots the parameters I used for testing for the BATT and it works just fine, but at the same time I used the same parameters for the BATT2 and you can see what MP actually displays. But I think it should displaying the same values of voltage and current like in BATT.

Ideas for the future:

1. It will be great to have the possibility to chose the Volts/Millivolts, Amps/Milliamps and to display or not to display the digits after the point.
  2. Also another thing is that the current value in MP rises and declines immediately if the actual current is changed ant the voltage value rises and declines very slowly after the actual voltage sharply changed. Bug or feature?

Ddi you find any solotion your problem jetigm. Thanks.

I don’t know, I didn’t check it with the latest firmware. No solution was found.

I don’t believe BATT2 current monitoring is working in the Plane firmware. It’s an open github issue.