3.5 hexa download?

Wondering if you could make a 3.5 hexa version available? I would like to test this if possible. Cheers, Paul

Only one version for all configurations. See first post about 3.5.

Copter 3.5-rc1 28-Jan-2017
Changes from 3.4.4

1. Multicopter firmware consolidated into single binary, users must set FRAME_CLASS parameter (1:Quad, 2:Hexa, 3:Octa, 4:OctaQuad, 5:Y6, 7:Tri)

Marc

Cheers Marc. Setup now, mag calibration done and just tried a few hovers in AltHold and PosHold, and all seems good (well, PosHold not holding position too well actually but I am beside my house so lots of reflected GPS signals. I’ll try on another day in a more open space and see how things compare with 3.4). Thanks again, Paul

I have the same problem with my hexacopter. Position instability in height, when operating in Loiter. With the Quads there is no problem, only with the hexa. I’ve tried several unsuccessful settings. There are high jumps, in some opportunities of several meters. The default height is referenced to the pressure switch.
Revisando el log, las lecturas del sensor de presion atmosferica, son correctas, entonces hay otra cosa que esta interferiendo con la regulacion de altura
I think I’ll go back to the previous version for now.

Checking the log, the atmospheric pressure sensor readings are correct, then there is something else that is interfering with the height adjustment

Just back from testing 3.5-rc4 on my Tarot 680pro hexa and there does appear to be issues with PosHold. Copter drifts almost instantly when PosHold selected. Drifting left at about 1m/s in my case. As soon as I selected Loiter, the position held perfectly. Selected PosHold again and off it went again with the leftward drift. I can bring it back with some right roll stick if course, but as soon as stick centered, off it goes again on its drift. Altitude appears to be fine (using baro). You guys suggest I should start a new topic on this issue? I can get logs off the SD card as soon as I get back home.

Just raised a new topic with log here: Drifting to left in PosHold on Hexa 3.5-rc4